“As a study recently published in the New York University Law Review pointed out, national constitutions based on the American model are quickly disappearing. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, in an interview on Egyptian television, admitted, “I would not look to the United States Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012.” The natural replacement? The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, achieving the status of legal superstar as it reaches its 30th birthday.”
What up now Jorts?
- wifeofwrath reblogged this from douglashaddow and added:
- doinwork said:Jorts till i die.
- posttheory likes this
- sprezzatur-ish reblogged this from douglashaddow
- whataterriblethought likes this
- dropouthangoutspaceout reblogged this from douglashaddow
- whosecityisthis likes this
- andrewfm likes this
- douglashaddow posted this